Skype counselling offers a chance for an individual to express and explore any difficulties or issues in a safe and supportive way without judgement. Sessions can be booked over as long, or short of a time period as required (minimum 50 minutes) via instant messaging. To book a Skype session please click here
The advantages are if:
- You like expressing yourself through instant messaging and computer.
- Like to reflect upon what you say and read back exchanges.
- Not able to attend face-to-face sessions through disability or time limitations.
- Want to avoid possible waiting lists that exist for some face-to-face therapies.
The limitations are if:
- You prefer face-to-face contact with a therapist.
- Find it difficult to express yourself through text.
- Are visually impaired.
- Suffer from an enduring mental illness or are feeling suicidal.
If you are in a moment of acute distress please click here
If you are under the age of 18 please click here
Skype Fees click here